WEMYSS MALTS ONLINE SHOP TO SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BUSINESS WITH FREE UBER EATS GIFT CARDS
As an independent, family owned business, Wemyss Malts would like to do our part to support your local, small and independent food and drinks businesses as well as anyone who is self-isolating and staying home.
As of Wednesday the 18th of March, and for as long as we are able to, Wemyss Malts will give away a £10 Uber Eats voucher with any purchase from wemyssmalts.com that is over £40.
We encourage people to use this voucher to support their local, small and independent businesses.
After any £40 or more order on wemyssmalts.com online shop an Uber Eats voucher will be issued via email from Wemyss Malts within 24 hours of the online purchase.
If you are a UK based small or independent restaurant, café or venue that uses Uber Eats, please email Wemyss Malts on email@example.com and we will highlight your business in future emails to our customers, email subscribers and on our social media platforms.
Please follow and support your local with the hashtag #supportyourlocal
Wemyss Malts has also emailed Uber Eats to request the possibility of creating a ‘local supplier’ filter on their app and website so that they too can support smaller businesses.
BUSINESSES TO SUPPORT IN EDINBURGH GLASGOW THROUGH UBER EATS
- 56 North “Our food is made from scratch every day especially for you. Our expert chefs have created comprehensive menu that is sure to satisfy any tastes. It updates seasonally throughout the year and we are proud to use local Edinburgh suppliers.”
- Newington Cafe Restaurant offers traditional Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in the South Side of Edinburgh.
- Smoke Stack “Members of the Scotch Beef Club and Sustainable Restaurant Association. Our aim is to take top quality locally sourced produce and cook it simply.”
- Greenmantle Bar and Kitchen A cosy pub in Scotlands Capital, offering Buffalo Burgers, Brunch and Lunch.
- Brew Dog Lothian Road offers burgers, salads and wings as well as their word famous craft beer between 12pm – 9pm.
- Butterfly and Pig offers a vast array of sandwiches, cakes and larger dishes.
- Absurd Bird serves epic chicken and vegan burgers, wings and waffles.
- The 13th Note offers a wide variety of Vegan comfort food
- Brewdog Glasgow offers burgers, salads and wings as well as their word famous craft beer between 12pm – 9pm.